Filmora is primarily a video editing and production software, but it also lets you create slide shows from your photos. Isn’t that great?
Some of the features to look for:
Windows & MacOS compatible
- Support for full-frames and time
- Support for advanced features like transitions, 3D, and sound
- Batch conversion: Integrate multi media files into one, or discrete ones
- lapse movies
- endorse Multimedia content in MPEG, WMV, MOV, and AVI formats
- Drag and drop audio, video, and images
- GoPro & Action-Cams friendly
- large library of Video Effects
- Youtube & Social Media platform format
- large music sound stock library
- Browsing by editing categories
Design what you want The user interface is very simple: just drag and drop the files you want and you are set.
Pros: great video editor for beginners & intermediate type of user.
Cons: for more professional editing you must upgrade to the Pro Version.
If you want to starta free 30-day trial version, you can try it out by clicking here.